Built on strong foundations
We are the asset finance division of OneSavings Bank – a highly ambitious FTSE 250 UK bank with assets of over £7bn.
You might recognise OneSavings Bank as one of the following brands:
- InterBay Asset Finance – asset finance specialists, based in Fleet, Hampshire
- InterBay Commercial – commercial mortgages and bridging loans, based in Fareham, Hampshire
- Kent Reliance – savings accounts and specialist mortgages with over 150 years of history, based in Chatham , Kent.
- Prestige Finance – 2nd Charge mortgages, based in Bushey, Hertfordshire
- Heritable Development Finance – finance for property developers, based in London
Over 150 years’ asset finance experience and a combined OneSavings Bank loan book of over £7bn
We passionately believe the key to success is being easy to do business with. We leverage our team’s experience to help businesses focus on what is important to them.
How is InterBay Asset Finance different?
- We are flexible with deal structures and credit approvals
- We will only add conditions to our credit approvals where essential
- We value the strong, enduring relationships we build
- We strive to provide outstanding customer service every time you interact with us
- We have a can-do attitude
- We treat customers fairly (TCF), something that is at the heart of everything we do
InterBay Asset Finance is a full member of the Finance & Leasing Association
InterBay Asset Finance is a full member of the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (NACFB)
OneSavings Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (registered number 530504). We subscribe to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme and the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Combination with Charter Court Financial Services
You may have heard about OneSavings Bank’s possible combination with Charter Court Financial Services Group. For more information please visit osb.co.uk